Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Been a While...

Hey guys, it's Maddie here!


Sorry we've been MIA the past two weeks.


But I'm here now!


There isn't really anything to say...


All these pictures are pretty old, and if you follow my personal blog you've already seen them,


But I need something to post, so here they are! =)


In roughly a week and a half, it will be our one month anniversary!


I promise I'll make a photo story for that =)


But for now...


These will have to do.


I hope you don't mind us not posting all the time,


I know I'll try harder, at least =)


Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

~Maddie

8 comments:

  1. That's okay Maddie! We totally understand :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding, Ginny! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. It's fine! You're juggling multiple blogs which is a lot of work. Well not literally juggling..... xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Haha, yeah, it is kinda tough running three blogs plus the blog run by the girls ;) lol, if it were actual juggling I'd be failing miserably XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Wow, one month anniversary is coming up already? :D
    Can't wait for the photo-story for that! :)
    And don't worry, I think everybody understands that people behind blogs have lives and other stuff to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I know right? XD I'm so glad you're excited! =D haha, thanks for understanding ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. That's ok, Maddie! I understand that the two of you are busy and can't always post. :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    P.S.
    I nominated you and Megan for the Sunshine Award. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understabding Cassie! And thanks for the nomination, I'll be sure to let Megan know and we'll post our answers soon =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete