Saturday, September 27, 2014

Nice Fall Day!

Hey there! It's Megan here with a new photo shoot I did today. These photos are pretty bad but I wanted to post something. Amanda was not photogenic at all XD. If you wondering about the outfits Maddie and I sewed matching dresses her top was blue mine was purple. Mines not perfect because it was the first thing I've ever sewn! Anyway I hope you like them!; )

~Megan









I loved this hairstyle!!! 


                                     
(Heres a bonus picture of my dog)
  Anyway hoped you like them see ya soon! <3

12 comments:

  1. ...and you're calling these photos bad?! These are amazing! I love the bokeh you got on the second photo! Also, her hair is fab with that style! Aww, your dog is the cutest!!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mint!!! You are so kind <3

      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. Aw, Megan, these are beautiful! I love the second and third to last the best, plus the adorable one of Zoey ♥ Amanda's hair is super cute, too! =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda's not photogenic?! Puh-lease, this pictures are gorgeous!!!! =D
    I especially love the 2nd and 9th pictures!!!
    And oh gosh, your dog is just too cute! :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! You and Maddie are too hard on yourselves, you both take amazing photos!!! That is the first thing you've ever sewn!?!? It looks great!! I can tell you that the first nine-square patchwork thing I made at about age six is far worse than those clothes you made, they're great!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, Megan! My favorite one is the second to last one. You're dog is adorable! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete