Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Sunshine Award!


      Hey, everyone! It's Maddie again (although I'll have Megan add stuff to this later), here with the first award we've been nominated for! Thank you Ginny and June and Cassie

Rules:
1.) State five facts about yourself
2.) Answer the five questions
3.) Create five new questions and nominate more bloggers for the award

Maddie's Facts:
~I'm 13 years old and in eighth grade
~I have hazel-gray eyes
~I only ever use mechanical pencils
~My hair is two inches short of two feet ;)
~This is basically my life:


Tell me that isn't true, hehe ;P

Megan's Facts:
~I'm 11 years old
~I'm originally from New York but I moved
~I have a pet dog named Zoey
~I have 2 brothers (sadly): )
~Maddie's my neighbor

Ginny and June's Questions:

1.) What's your favorite sport?
Maddie: Badminton, soccer, or volleyball =)
Megan: Softball, I am a pitcher

2.) Do you play an instrument?
Maddie: Trumpet (and some others, but trumpet is my main one)
Megan: Yes, I play the flute in band with Maddie

3.) If you were to go back in time, what time would you go to? 
Maddie: Hmm...I think maybe the Regency era...but I'm not sure.
Megan: Ummm... I guess it would probably be the 80's 

4.) What's your favorite candy?
Maddie: Swedish Fish (idk why, but I find them amazing)!
Megan: I like swedish fish too

5.) What's your favorite book?
Maddie: At the moment, that would probably be Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price or Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson =)
Megan: I have so many favorite books!! My favorite would have to be a series though it is the Fudge series by Judy Blume

Cassie's Questions:

1.) Why did the chicken cross the road?
Maddie: Because somebody thought it'd be funny if he did. ;)
Megan:To get to the other side? ; D

2.) What do you call a male ladybug?
Maddie: Err...a ladybug! Ha, get it, "lad"? No? No? Okay. Eh, I'm lame.
Megan: I would have to say lad too,but not really sure

3.) Do you like mornings or evenings more?
Maddie: Evenings because when given the chance I sleep through the entire moring, hehe ;)
Megan:I prefer mornings because I get up pretty easy.  

4.) What's your favorite book/series?
Maddie: Like previously stated, Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price and Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson =)
Megan:Same as Ginny and June's, but I'll add The Fault In Our Stars by John Greene

5.) What is your favorite band?
Maddie: PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!
Megan:Maroon 5

      Thanks again to Ginny and June and Cassie! For our nominees, I guess the first five people who comment that want to (but I think at this point almost everyone's been awared the Sunshine Award so...that might be no one XD) =P Have a great day, everyone!

~Maddie (and Megan) ;)

7 comments:

  1. Nice answers! Haha! I like the "lad"ybug. xD That is super clever and funny. I like to sleep away the morning when I can too. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mint! Phew, I'm glad you didn't find that too incredibly lame XD yay for sleep! ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Your answers cracked me up XD I only like mechanical pencils too :) Volleyball is my favorite sport, too. I totally get why you like Swedish Fish, there's something amazing about them isn't there? I love Laurie Halse Anderson's books, they're amazing! However, I've never read Wintergirls; I'll have to find it at the library :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad XD Awesome! Volleyball rocks ;D ahh, yes, yes there is ;) You should, it's kinda dark but it's really good =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Haha! Your answers were awesome! They were so funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers! For Maddie, yes. Home IS where the wifi connects automatically. :D For Megan, I like mornings too. :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete