Friday, October 10, 2014

#22's New Name

Hey guys! I've finally came up with a name for #22. The name is ............PEYTON! I feel kinda bad though because I didn't pick a name that you guys came up with. I Just really loved Peyton. : ) Just to let you know I'm thinking of getting #47 for christmas and I was looking at the names you came up with and they helped me kinda figure out a name for her. So if I get #47 I know what I would name! I'm not gonna say what it is though......; ) Well anyway there you have it #22's new name is Peyton. Hope you guys like it have great day <3

~Megan

18 comments:

  1. Aww Petyon is a cute name. I like it. =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton! It's a really cute name :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Peyton!! Oh don't worry about it, my suggestions were lame anyway ;)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love the name Peyton! I can'y even remember if I submitted any names so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peyton is a great name! I have been really busy lately so I haven't really looked at any blogs for a while, so I didn't have any suggestions for names.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Virgina would be a very nice name for #47!
      **June**

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I understand.... I've been crazy busy lately! <3

      ~Megan

      Delete
    3. Also Virgina is a pretty name!

      ~Megan

      Delete
  6. Peyton is a pretty name! It's funny 'cause I know a blonde named peyton too!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name Peyton! Great choice!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Peyton is a really good name for her! It fits her very well! :)

    ReplyDelete