Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hope you don't hate me!?!

Hey guys I know I promised you I would tell you the new name for #22, but..........................the names were so good I couldn't  make up my mind!!!!!!!!!So... what I decided to do is have Maddie help me when I get to talk to her personally.So hopefully ill get to talk to Maddie soon so maybe Friday I will have an answer. I really hope you guys aren't mad!!!!Let me know what you think in the comments (like if your okay with this). If your not ill see if i can make up my mind tonight! : )
See ya soon! ; D

~Megan





P.S. for Maddie let me know if this sounds good to you! ; )

6 comments:

  1. Oh of course we're not mad! Trust me, name choosing is HARD. Especially when there are so many good names out there. I'm sure you'll figure it out; and it'll be good to have Maddie help! A second opinion is always good. =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for understanding!!!! <3

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it! It's totally fine! Names are hard. It took me awhile to come up with a name for my boy doll (Mick).

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about it! When i first got my AG doll Dakota it took me a few weeks to think of a good name :0) I know her new name will turn out to be perfect for her.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete