Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sleepover!!!

Hey guys Megan here! This is a photo story "sleepover" we did with 2 of Maddie's dolls and both of mine. All the dolls had a blast. I hope you like the photos we took see ya bye! : ]



"Hey thanks for letting us come over for a sleepover" said Lanie

"Yeah thanks" said Saige

"No problem, anytime" said Peyton and Amanda

 Lanie being the spunky and funny girl she is decided to start a pillow fight




 She whacks Saige in the head with the pillow!



 All the girls decided to team up on Lanie! : )



They kept fighting and fighting and fighting!
                                              

 They literally DESTROYED the pillows





 After fighting for so long the girls all fell asleep





 The End! I hope you guys enjoyed that! I definitely had fun making it and taking the photos. I know it's not the best, but I plan on getting better ; ) Well that's all see ya soon! Hope you have a good day <3
 ( sorry it's so short....: (  )

12 comments:

  1. Lol again I say that was the most fun I've had making a photo story! ;) super cute! =D

    ~Maddie

    P.S. Mine isn't up yet because I might or might not have been playing Daddy Long Legs all night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is so cute!!! Poor Lanie; beaten to submission with pillows. xD
    Seriously cute pictures guys, love the filling strewn everywhere with the popped pillows. :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is adorable! Or might I say "aDOLLable!"

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ; ) I agree quite aDOLLable! <3

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was soooo cute! I loved all the photos! Soooo adorable! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute!! It's been a long time since I've had a sleepover :) We nominated you for an award on our blog, congrats!
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award-and-famous.html
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete