Sunday, November 2, 2014

AG "Wishlist"

Hey guys! I've decided to do something different.......I'm going to share with you my AG Wishlist. Basically I'm just going to share  somethings I eventually want to purchase from AG. I hope I don't come across greedy or anything like that these are just some things I want Ya know : ) If your anything like me you typically want everything from AG ( Cause I mean who doesn't love tiny doll things!) Okay anyway this is just stuff on my AG Wishlist. Let me know what's on your AG Wishlist! See Ya!


Dolls
~Kit
~Rebecca
~New GOTY when she comes out....... if I like her : )
~MAG 61
~MAG 47

Outfits
~Tropical Bloom Outfit 
~Happy Holiday Dress
~Fair Isle Pajamas
~Western Plaid Outfit

So there you go! This is just the main stuff because like I said before I usually like everything from AG XD Anyway Bye!!!

~Megan


                                                                             

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I totally want everything from AG too! Except that new school dress with the stripes. Ouch. I think the Tropical Bloom outfit would look amazing on your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not a big fan of that outfit too : |... Anyway thanks!!!

      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Great choices! I want some of those things too! I love MAG#61

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Like seriously she's amazing!!!!XD

      ~Megan

      Delete
  3. Great post! Writing out what you want always put's things into perspective (I want a lot too...)

    ReplyDelete