Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's Been Awhile......

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile. I'm sorry it's just been CRAZY!!!!! I've had so many Girl Scouts events it's crazy and I went to a babysitting class for guess how many hours.........6 !!! X D . I have been busy but the main reason I haven't post anything is because let's just say I STINK at using the computer so my computer wasn't let me log in, but I figured it out today. YAY : ) So anyway sorry it's  been awhile, but thats where I've been <3

~Megan

6 comments:

  1. Glad your back! I missed your posts. =)
    Glad you figured the computer thing out, and though it sounds like things have been crazy, it also sounds like fun. :)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright! We all get busy sometimes :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh oops I totally forgot about posting too...whelp iz all good Megan because I'm the world's worst blogger so erm yups. =/

    ~M ♥

    ReplyDelete