Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas you guys from the girls and I. We hope your having a wonderful day! If you don't celebrate Christmas we still hope your having a wonderful day ; )!!!!!!

~Megan and the girls

P.S. Here are some extra photos : )


This picture and the one below are of a cute candy sleigh my aunt made for me!





 The next pictures are just some Christmas cookies I made with my mom : )






These are really bad photos of my doll tree ; )






 Random Nutcracker.............
















Amanda kinda fell here.........Hey! It happens : )




 These are photos of the doll jeans Maddie made for me. They are Amazing!










I hope you enjoyed these random photos I took! Have a wonderful break! Peace ; )

~Megan

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Megan! I love all these pictures, you're so talented!!! I actually really like the ones of Amanda on the ground, she looks so cute!!! And I'm glad you like the jeans! They look adorable with the hoodie and flats ♥ see you soon!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maddie Merry Christmas too! I can't wait to hang out with you. Maybe tomorrow XD! I love the jeans and you are very talented too!Merry Christmas! Peace

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry *late* Christmas!! I love your doll-sized tree! It is so cute!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Merry late Christmas to you too xD!

      ~Megan

      Delete
  4. These are sooo pretty! I love the photos of Amanda and those cookies look really yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete