Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Been Forever......

   Hey everyone! I'm finally posting!!!! It's been forever.....I know, but trust I'm back and ready to post new things for you guys! Somethings you can look forward to are Christmas and Winter photo shoots and also on Friday it was my birthday so I got 2 new American Girl Doll outfits. I'm so excited to use those outfits in a photo shoot so thats another thing to look forward to : ) Anyway here are some photos that I took and I hope you like them! <3
 ~Megan















So there you go! I hope you enjoyed the photos of my dolls making a gingerbread house and the few extra pictures of my Christmas decorations!
~Megan

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back to posting. =)
    Love the pictures, the last one of the santa is just precious. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan!!!!! I miss you girlie!!!!! Happy belated birthday, I would've had Ryan text you a message from me but the WiFi here sucks major butt. I can barely post a comment (but I'm gonna go through the pain to talk to you ;) ) *sigh* just outta curiosity, which outfits did you get? If you don't wanna announce them online yet you can email me using our email ;) just send it to our own email and it'll show up ;) unless ya don't wanna tell me...I'm rambling *facepalm*

    I HATE GOING THIS LONG WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PHYSICALLY TALK TO MY FRIENDS UGHHHHHH

    Anyways, adorable photos! The gingerbread house set is so cute ♥♥ and the extra pics are darling ^.^ see ya Friday! xoxo

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! Seeing this comment from you made my day. I miss you so much!!!!! The outfits I got are Tropical Bloom and Flower and Skirt set. Anyways can't wait to see you Friday!<3 : )

      ~Megan xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. These pictures are beautiful!! Glad your gonna be posting again!xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures Megan! The gingerbread house is so cute! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so pretty Megan! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete