Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Famous Window

Hey everyone! This is a short photo shoot I took in the "Famous window." Your probably wondering what I mean by this so... what I mean by this is I took a photo shoot in the window that Maddie takes her AMAZING photos! I just like to call it famous because Maddie takes stunning photos there!  You probably don't care and just want to see the photos anyway XD!!!!<3 lol..............Anyway here you go!  ENJOY : )

~Megan















I know these photos aren't as nearly as good as the talented Maddie's but I had fun taking them! Just to let you guys know I will have more photos for you hopefully tomorrow. Have a nice day! BYE <3
~Megan

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Megan! =) I'm flattered that you consider my window "famous" ;) Autumn looks darling ♥ I'm looking forward to the pictures tomorrow =)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background with the window and curtains looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Well...........It's Maddie's window so I bet she would say thanks too XD! <3

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the famous window! Autumn is so gorgeous and her hair color is soooo pretty! Great pics :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo pretty!!! I loved looking at them! Autumn looks adorable and that outfit looks really cute in her! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete