Sunday, February 8, 2015

Awards!


The Rules:

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.

2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.

3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.

4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.

5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.

6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.


1.) What was the last thing you did?
I asked Maddie to help me with this XD!

2.) What is your favorite season?
I like fall. I think it's the best for photography.

3.) When did you get your first doll?
In December of 2007

4.) What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
I like to see what people think of my photos. ; )

5.) Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have one dog named Zoey. She is a Moorkie a mix of a Maltese and Yorkie.

I nominate:

Ummmm...... I can't really think of anyone and most of you wonderful people have been nominated already so I guess I nominate you all! So if you want to do it go ahead. XD

My questions are:

1) Do you enjoy snow?

2) What's your favorite subject?

3) What's your favorite font?

4) What's your favorite store?

5) What color are your bedroom walls? Not in a stalker way! XD

 Thank you for nominating Mint! I had fun answering the questions!

~Megan 

We already did this award a few months back, so if you want to read our answers then click HERE

 Thank you for nominated us Lydia! We appreciate it.

~Megan and Maddie

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! I liked reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome questions and answers! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Also thanks again for nominated Maddie and I! <3

      ~Megan

      Delete