Monday, February 9, 2015

Suggestions?!?

Hello people! I know I haven't been posting many photo shoots lately but I might have one up later, but I 'm making this post to ask for suggestions on what to do. I want this blog to be not only photos but other fun things you can enjoy on AG<3! A few things I've been thinking of are a Q&A (You can give me some questions to answer down below they don't have to be about American Girl Dolls), maybe some tutorials/DIY'S, maybe a tour of my newly arranged AG area, and finally maybe a collection of like all my skirts and exc. So give me more suggestions in the comments and I'd love to see if I can do them! Thanks guys.....PEACE ; )

~Megan

6 comments:

  1. A Q&A sounds awesome (even though I know you and probably wouldn't have any questions lol), and I'd love to see some DIYs! I can sew, but when it comes to legit crafts, I kinda suck xD perhaps we could do some photo stories again sometime, too. :) lol maybe I'll actually post on here for once too xD

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for the suggestions. You know I would never be able to sew!!!!XD I have also been considering doing a photo story lately <3 Anyway thanks so much I'll take you suggestions into consideration :)

      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a room tour sounds fantastic!! :) And maybe some hair tutorials (the most advanced thing I can do is a fishtail, and that's stretching it a looooot considering I only did that once) or a short photo-series (not like Aspen Heights length or anything, just like three or four episodes - so like a mini series) would be nice. :) Hope I helped!

    For the Q&A (unless you've answered these in any earlier post, in which case totally disregard them as I am fairly new to your blog): Megan, who's your favorite doll? How did you guys meet?

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will try to answer your questions in an upcoming Q&A. With the hairstyles I will try to do some tutorials but I have to admit I am the WORST at doing doll hair like you have no idea XD anyway thanks for coming to our blog hope to see more lovely comments from you <3

      ~Megan

      Delete
  3. Mmmm.. I agree with Ellie, a mini series would be cool :) Nothing to long but a quick bit of FABULOUS! Can't wait to see your posts :D
    Question wise: What got you into liking AG dolls?
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the suggestion! I will try to see if I can be creative and come up with a mini series I have been trying! I will also try to answer your question in an upcoming Q&A! Thanks again : )

      ~Megan

      Delete