Sunday, April 26, 2015

Maddie does the TMI Tag



so I was just casually looking through my feed and saw that Megan did the TMI Tag to kinda get you guys to know her better, and I was like "Hey, why don't I do this too?", and bam. this post was born.

here goes nothing--

1.) What are you wearing?
umm...cuffed jeans, a black tee shirt, and a flannel. and Converse. ;)

2.) Have you ever been in love?
nah I kinda hate people. *innocent grin*

3.) Have you ever had a terrible break up?
nope.

4.) How tall are you?
not really sure...5'6"?? maybe??

5) How much do you weigh?
I have no idea. xD

6.) Any tattoos?
darling I'm 13--NO.

7.) Any piercings?
no, but someday I think it'd be cool to get a lip piercing...maybe...probably not because I'm very kinda sorta afraid of needles and such. ;P

8.) OTP?
oh gosh...this changes like every day but...hmm...Chrissy Costanza and Michael Clifford will always be a favorite. ♥♥ they need to be a couple I swear.

9.) What is your favorite show?
MODERN FAMILY. dang I love that show. 

10.) Who are your favorite bands?
man, this is a dangerous question...;) at the moment, my favorite bands are Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Hands Like Houses, 5 Seconds of Summer, PVRIS, Paramore, and Against the Current. :)

11.) Something you miss?
my good friend (read: unofficial sister) that I used to live next to, but moved away from about three years ago.

12.) Favorite song?
at the moment I'm really loving Go Go Go by Sleeping With Sirens. O.o loveeeee ittttttt

13.) How old are you?
I am 13 years young.
14 on May 20.

14.) Zodiac sign?
Taurus. :)

15.) Quality you look for in a partner?
if you're gonna be my partner, you've gotta be funny. and you can't take everything seriously. end of conversation.

16.) What is your favorite quote?
"Never change for anybody. Don't apologize, either. Just be yourself." -Hayley Williams

17.) Who is your favorite actor?
idk. in all honesty, I don;t watch many movies, and when I do, I don't really pay attention to who plays who and such.

18.) Favorite color?
it's a tie between red and mint green. :)

19.) Loud music or soft?
loud. definitely loud.

20.) Where do you go when you're sad?
my fridge. xD

21.) How long does it take you to shower?
a looooong time...like 30 minutes minimum. xD

22.) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
not that long, really. only like twenty minutes.

23.) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
no, actually, I haven't.

24.) Turn on's?
...I don't really have any, to be honest...is that bad?

25.) Turn off's?
B.O. *shudders* deodorant exists for a reason mates, apply it generously, I'm begging you.

26.) The reason I joined YouTube?
I'm gonna answer this for both my YouTube and blog:
I wanted a way to share my passions with others that share the same interests as me. :)

27.) What are your fears?
ventriloquist dummies, gym class (I'm not even kidding, I HATE gym xD), and being forgotten. not like, forgotten in a store, but like, not making an impression on someone, being forgotten in that way. you feel?

28.) Last thing that made you cry?
okay, these weren't sad tears, but rather "HOLY BALLS THIS IS ADORABLE" tears, and they came while watching this: (click here please)

29.) Last time you loved someone?
I've never really "loved" someone, just liked them (excluding family, of course). so idk what you want me to say here...

30.) Meaning behind your YouTube name?
it's just DollsOnMyMind because dolls are usually, well, on my mind. xD

31.) Last book you read?
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (I think...I could be mistaken but I really don't feel like checking atm so). it was the third time I read that book and it was just as good the third time around. ;)

32.) The book you're currently reading?
As I Wake by...uhh...I'll get back to you on that. xD

33.) Last show you watched?
does Aspen Heights count? xD

34.) Last person you talked to?
my brother Ryan.

35.) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
my friend Kaitlin, who gets my sense of humor. we insult each other all the time and it's great--she's probably one of my closest friends.

36.) What is your favorite food?
I mean, mashed potatoes are great, but churros are just...♥♥♥

37.) Place you want to visit?
I'd love to visit London, and for some reason I've always really wanted to go to Canada. don't ask, because I don't know. xD

38.) Last place you were?
well, my bedroom, but if you mean like, actual area of the world, I went to Washington DC yesterday.

39.) Do you have a crush?
yep I do...but no one knows. ;)

40.) Last time you've kissed someone?
tbh I never kiss anyone, and never really have (not even y parents as a little kid or anything), but I think like a year or two ago I kissed my little cousin Laynie. (this makes me seem like such a bad person omg)

41.) Last time you were insulted?
eh, I don;t know. Kaitlin insults me a lot as a joke, as do most of my friends (we all have a very...unique relationship), but like, a serious insult? I couldn't tell you, it like never happens.

42.) Favorite flavor of sweet?
wtf does that even mean? xD

43.) What instruments do you play?
I play the trumpet and a little bit of piano. :)

44.) Favorite piece of jewelry?
umm...in all honesty I don;t own jewelry. xD

45.) Last sport you played?
oh gosh, I don't know. xD I'm not exactly a fan of sports...but about a week ago my brothers, cousins and I played a real intense game of keep away so...;) xD

46.) Last song you sang?
uhh, I think I sang along to Go Go Go the other day but idk.

47.) Favorite pickup line?
you're hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

48.) Have you ever used it?
yeah, as a joke. xD

49.) Last time you hung out with anyone?
does school count? xD

50.) Who should answer these questions next?
whoever wants to do so. :)

thanks for reading, I hope this taught you a little more about myself.;) see ya next time!

-maddie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this!!!!! Your answers were so funny and I loved to read them!!! They are so much more interesting then mine xD

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome TMI Tag!! Half of those answers I would have said the same!! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Darling I'm 13 - NO" "my fridge" You are so incredibly funny. I love it :)
    MINT GREEN FOR THE WIN WOOHOO *trumpets*
    OOH what did you do in dc? You enjoyed yourself, I hope?
    I empathize though my laptop is always like mount doom and I'm constantly freaked it's gonna die :P

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete