Sunday, April 26, 2015

Random Post Of Me Answering TMI Tag Questions

Hey guys!!! For this weeks post I wanted to do something fun for you guys to get to know me!!
I decided to paste the questions for the TMI Tag and answer them. Hope you enjoy!!! For those of you who dont know TMI stands for too much information xD You will notice I only answered the questions that I felt comfortable answering : ) 

1. what are you wearing? I am wearing black sweatpants and a bight purple Under Armor sweatshirt xD
2. have you ever been in love? No.
3. have you ever had a terrible break up? No.
4. how tall are you? I'm not sure xD around 4'11
5. how much do you weigh? Ummm.... ; ) 
6. any tattoos? No.
7. any piercings? Yep! One on each of my ears 
8. otp? Hazel and Augustus <3
9. what is your favorite show? I have a lot! I like Americas Got Talent when its on;)
10. who are your favorite bands? I'm not really the type of person to favor brand. I like nike though for my softball cloths.
11. something you miss? I miss my family who live in a different state 
12. favorite song? Music is a passion of my so theres a lot but lately I like Mumford and Sons: The Wolf
13. how old are you? Not comfortable saying : |
14. zodiac sign? Sagittarius 
15. quality you look for in a partner? Not really looking for one but a person who's funny ; )
16. what is your favorite quote? I like a lot l(ike lots of other things) but I like " I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you its going to be worth it."
17. who is your favorite actor? Well.. actress Shailene Woodley <3 Don't really have a favorite actor
18. favorite color? Blue
19. loud music or soft? loud xD
20. where do you go when you’re sad? In my room 
21. how long does it take you to shower? A long time !!!!
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Again a long time xD
23. have you ever been in a physical fight? With my brother xD
24. turn on’s?  being funny
25. turn off’s? Making fun of others
26. ( I made this question by myself) What is your favorite junk food? potatoe chips <3
27. what are your fears? Spiders and bugs : (
28. last thing that made you cry? Now I just cracked my knuckle and its hurts xD
29. last time you said you loved someone? To my dog a couple of minutes ago
30. meaning behind your blog name? My names Megan and I do this blog with my friend Maddie and its mostley on AG ....... Magic!
31. last book you read? the second  book in the Sisters Grimm series..... I hate to say this but I dont read much : \
32. the book you’re currently reading? Insurgent 
33. last show you watched? Baseball xD
34. last person you talked to? My dad
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted? The last person I texted was my wonderful friend who I have know since third grade
36. what is your favorite food? Mashed Potatoes <3
37. place you want to visit? Italy!!!!
38. last place you were? The park
39. do you have a crush? Sorta
40. last time you kissed someone? My dog a couple minutes ago
41. last time you were insulted? Umm.... probably when my dog tried to bite me!! I was so insulting:(
42. favorite flavor of sweet? I like Cherry and Blue rasberry flavored candy
43. what instruments do you play? flute<3
44. favorite piece of jewelry? Necklace
45. last sport you played? Softball
46. last song you sang? Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer 
47. favorite pick up line? Are you a 90 degree angle cause youre looking right ; )
48. have you ever used it? Yes xD
49. last time you hung out with anyone? Maddies brother came over and I went to the park and he came. Does that count?
50. who should answer these questions next?  You amazing bloggers!!!!
Note: I had to change two of the questions because these questions are made for youtube videos and I dont have youtube so I changed them. Have a nice day : ) 

2 comments: