Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hello : )

Why hello everybody sorry for the absence my mom wouldnt let me upload photos on to our computer xD Anyway I have some photos of Peyton and Autumn but I dont have a lot. I also have some more nature photography because you guys seem to love that. Just to let you know the photo shoot with Autumn is a to be continued (I had to stop because it was to windy) so yeah enjoy the photos <3




















































































































Hope you liked! Sorry they are not the best <3


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning pictures <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Ellie, You are so amazing and kind ; )

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  2. Just gorgeous. ^-^ Your nature photography is so pretty. <3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi<3 <3 Im glad you like it!

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Megan. ^_^ I love all the photos.

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie I appreciate your kind words ; ]

      ~Megan xo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I really enjoyed looking at them! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Im glad you liked them<3

      ~Megan

      Delete
  5. Not the best?! The nature and doll pictures are amazing! You have such pretty flowers and plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!<3 <3 My mom loves to garden so my backyard is FILLED with them; )

      ~Megan

      Delete