Monday, June 29, 2015

Review Of Etsy Items

hey guys! so today i have the review of Etsy items from two shops which you will see later. sorry it is not the best quality it was hard for me to find a good spot to lay the clothes on. also i dont show how the outfits look on the dolls but that because it is cleaning\reorganizing week or day so the dolls are not the best right now. xD hope you like it though and let me know if you would buy these outfits yourself! if you have any Etsy shops you like please let me know i would love to check them out! :-)


~Megan

Closet4Chloe
This is one of my favorite etsy shops you should really check it out ; )
This is a really gorgeous teal and floral dress. It fits the dolls really well and is amazing quality. Im not a professional when it comes to knowing sewing skills because i cant sew to save my life but i really love this and you will be seeing in it a lot here on the blog! This has velcro in the back starting at the neck going down to wear the skirt part of the dress begins.

This is a white crop top with a dream catcher on it. I love how simple it is but its still so pretty to mix and match. To me the dream catcher is put on the shirt really well and seems to be an iron on. Overall everything about this piece is great! This has velcro to open the back to get it on your dolls.

The last thing is a simple black crop top. I really wanted one of these because i feel like you can do so much with it. Again it has great quality and the velcro which it has in the back is on very tight. Love this so much!<3

CircleCSewing
This is another one of my favorite shops that you should check out as well!


This is a pink crop top with a floral and teal skirt. As you can see i love floral and teal xD This is amazing quality and perfect for the summer! The crop top has velcro all the way down in the back and the skirt just has elastic at the top like a normal skirt. This will always be on my doll ; )
The last item is again perfect for summer! It is a plain white crop top with velcro in the back and an orangey colored skirt with white polka dots on it. It lays better on the dolls than the messy way i put it in the picture!xD Very good quality and a great outfit to add to my collection.

So sorry again for the terrible and pathetic quality of this. It was kinda rushed and dont worry if you want to see these outfits on the dolls trust me i will be doing a ton of photo shoots with them xD so sorry again and please let me know your favorite outfit below. Have a great day!<3

~Megan




8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do some shoots with you and your girls in their new clothes!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I especially love the dress. :) I would so buy something from Etsy, but I am broke. xD
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dress too! I feel ya, Im broke as well now xD

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  3. I love every item! Your dolls have good taste ;) I also can't wait to see pictures of each outfit on the doll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dolls say thanks ;) I should have the pictures soon but I think my next post will be my first lyric shoot : )

      ~Megan<3

      Delete