Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thing I Dont Know What To Call (not really a rant...sorry)


this is in categories
*i am to lazy to type caps xD

AG:
this is kinda like a debate thing idk... it sorta what do you think. anyway lately with ag i havent been loving some of their cloths and other things because to me they seem guided to younger kids who love pink and sequence. i dont really like that as i get older know and take on a new purpose for liking dolls from when i was a kid. if you do happen to like the stuff from ag dont hate me for saying this we just have different opinions. but i would love to know what you think so let me know in the comments.

Does Anyone Know: so does anyone know if you can trade in a doll because peyton came with a default wig and she litterally has no hair in one large spot (i will post a picture sometime) and if you can trade in a doll does it have to be the same one? if i can i would trade in peyton for number 63 (i think it is) and name her Camry. not sure if thats how it would be spelled. so please let me know if you know if you don't know please ask anybody who you think might know... thanks xD

I had called it a rant in my other post because i had a lot more to say but i just dont think its the best to do or whatever but just to let you guys know who are reading this you may not know that i am super passionate about ag and my dollies i love them so much and i really do enjoy posting for you guys.  i really appreciate you positive feed back and wonderfulness(xD).Thank you. even if its just a couple people it means a lot to me just wanted to let you know that : ) have a great night!!!!
sorry for spelling errors and stuff again i am lazy xD
~Megan<3

10 comments:

  1. UGH I FLIPPING HATE HOW AG IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY GUIDING EVERYTHING TOWARDS LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS. i'll buy their dolls, but i won't buy anything else as long as they continue to change their company like this.
    oh, i looked further into who has traded dolls in and such and a pretty popular AGTuber, AgPals, traded in her old ivy doll for a caroline--now, depending on when you got your doll, you might have to pay the difference between the price the doll you're trading in and the doll you'd get in exchange (like for example, if you got your doll when they retailed for $100, you would have to pay $15 to make up for the $115 doll you got in exchange). camry is such a pretty name. :3

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love the name. Also thanks for looking more into it I appreciate it <3

      ~megan

      Delete
    2. no problem, mate. <3

      -maddie

      Delete
  2. I think you can. If she's been much used, you may have to pay a little bit of money, as you'd be getting a brand new doll, but I think I've heard of people doing it before. Good luck with it! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she does have a defect I'm sure you can return her and get your money back, yes, the style of the new clothing is targeted toward the younger age but I think we grow out of it as we grow older and develop a style and opinions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Thanks for the help.<3

      ~Megan

      Delete
  4. Hmmm. I haven't heard of trading in dolls but it sure is a brilliant idea. If you have the order form or receipt you could definitely try to fight for your case...I guess. I've seen Camry spelled Kamri. :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I do love Camry spelled that way!!!!!

      ~Megan

      Delete
  5. As for me, I don't really care about what AG is doing. If you want more grown-up type clothing for your dolls, then just pop onto Etsy! They usually have much lower prices than AG, anyway. ;)

    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete