Sunday, July 5, 2015

Autumn In Summer

Hello lovely people, before I begin I just want to say thank you so so much for 30  members Im so great full for all of you!<3 Now I know I said in the comments from my last post that my next post was going to be my first lyric shoot but its kind of dark and I need the perfect lighting and I have failed to find it yet xD so its on hold for now but it will be up btw its a song buy Twenty One Pilots.... I love them. Just letting you know so you can check them out. The songs from their new album Blurryface. Let me know what your favorite band is down below ;) Any way enjoy some flower photos and some of Autumn. Shes wearing the new dress from Closet4Chloe let me know what you think of it! Have a great night : )

~Megan <3




























































Yes i am aware there is a fuzz in autumns hair sorry xD tell me which one you love the most!! also sorry for any typos of errors ; )
~Megan

10 comments:

  1. Ahh I absolutely love her dress!!! It suits her so so so much and it's so cute!!!! :0 And I really liked the pics of the flowers! Very lovely :-)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I love her dress so much too : )

      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. She looks awesome in that dress :)
    I like Pentatonix, but they are a capella. Does that still count as a band?
    If it doesn't, fob would be my fave.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Pentatonix too ; ) I still think that counts!

      ~Megan

      Delete
  3. I love her ringlets! You have such pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She says thanks ; ) Thanks so much! They really are great for photography.

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are absolutely lovely! <3

    And Autumn looks beautiful as usual, Megan. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thanks so much your so kind ; )

      ~Megan

      Delete
  6. loving the flower photos, you always take the best nature photos. ^_^ autumn looks darling, that dress really suits her. my favorite band is set it off, with sleeping with sirens as a very close second. :} looking forward to the lyric shoot! twenty one pilots is just O.o

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thanks! You pick great bands to like! ; ) I love twenty one pilots <3

      ~Megan

      Delete