Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Flower Child

Hey every body sorry i missed this weekends post i was sick and had some mouth surgery in the same week. That was the best week of my life (not) xD anyway im feeling better and im back now. So this photo shoot i did with Peyton actually the day i had the surgery (i snuck outside to take it xD but i wasn't aloud to post it) Anyway here it is now let me know what  you think!

~Megan
btw im still doing the lyric shoot its just taking longer than i thought : )






 
























10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Megan!
    I feel ya on the whole mouth surgery thing; it stinks :P
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah it does! : )

      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. awe, these are all so pretty! some of your best, i think. :) so glad to hear you're feeling better!

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks! Im glad too xD Thanks <3

      ~Megan

      Delete
  3. I love the 1st and the 15th :)
    Mouth surgery? That must have stunk Xl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did stink! I love those too ; )

      ~Megan

      Delete
  4. These pictures are beautiful! I lover her shoes and skirt! I hope you mouth get better =)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pictures :) and she's gorgeous.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete