Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Doll!!!!

Hey guys! Exciting news I just got a new AG Doll! I went to the AG place in New York on Saturday sorry I didn't take any photos at the store it was a safety thing ; ) Anyway I got some outfits to so if you want to see what those are please comment below so I can see if you guys would like to see that! Anyway I know everybody says this but I'm not trying to brag or anything I just want to share this moment with  my favorite people : ) I purchased these items with  my own money which I have been saving for awhile Anyway make your guesses...................... I got.......................











# 41 <3


This was a shock for me because I planned going there and getting 44 I think it is (I'm so bad with the numbers) Her name is Liberty and I will be redoing all my doll profiles and she will be on there soon so you can get to know more about her : ) Sorry the photos are not the best these where taken in my house and it has the worst lighting ever, it was also later at night. She needs some work because AG packaged her so bad her hair was in a giant knot with the hairnet luckily Maddie was there and got it out! Her hair is bad in the pictures because it still hasn't settled from box hair xD Anyway I hope you like her and if you have any questions please ask me in the comments anyway enjoy the new addition to the family!!!!

~Megan













































20 pictures of the bag are fun xD See ya
~Megan

14 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats on your new doll, Megan! She's so cute. <3
    Gah, AG hairnets can be horrendous sometimes. I always struggle to get them off. :P
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Haha I know thank god Maddie was there!

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  2. i know i've already said it but congrats on libby!! she's so flipping cute and i'm honored to have helped with her knot. ;) xD i'm looking forward to seeing more photos of her! <3

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha you saved the day.

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I have always loved #41 as I think she is the perfect substitute Ruthie :) I would love to see what else you got, would you be willing to review for #41? I feel like not a lot of people have her so it's hard to find pictures on either blogs or Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She really is a close match to Ruthie! Of course ill do a review for you : ) thanks for the suggestion. Maddie and I where talking and saying the same thing not many people do have her!

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  4. Oh yay a new doll! Don't panic about if people think you're bragging, if you saved up you money than you have the right to buy as much doll stuff as you like! Well that's what I think anyway :) Also I can't wait to see some beautiful pics of her! And I would love to see the cool outfits you got! :D
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) Im glad you want to see the outfits! I should have that uploaded soon.

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  5. I love your new doll! She's so beautiful!
    I'd love to see the other stuff you got!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Cool I should have that uploaded soon :)

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
    2. Congrats! I wish I had known you went to AGPlace NY , a live really close to it !
      -LuNa

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! I would love to live close to an AG store ;)

      ~Megan<3

      Delete
  6. Congrats! I adore 41...I think it's the combination of her green eyes and dark hair. :)
    ~GInny

    ReplyDelete