Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hello :)

Hey guys! Its Megan, sorry for being m.i.a. for awhile lol all I got to say is I hate school :( I like seeing my friends and most of my teachers are nice but theres always that one teacher you can't stand (at least for me anyway xD) Let me know if you guys have any teacher like that this year. Anyway, these are some photos I took with Maddie today. They came out really bad and dark because I had private flute lessons and couldnt meet Maddie untill late :( Were hoping to go out tomorrow though! Hope you all are doing well <3

the photo above is old....


















5 comments:

  1. I love their unique outfits, and the photos are so clear! I feel like there's a little window in my phone and I'm looking straight through to your dolls! Ha ha ha. Great job! I hope school gets better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks so much<3 It really means a lot to me.
      ~Megan

      Delete
  2. I really like their outfits :0) I haven't really seen Melody in any modern outfits yet and she looks really cute.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a few years back I had a teacher that I couldn't stand and they didn't like me either, I talked too much! But they were so annoying! You just have to push through and get through the lesson. These pics are so beautiful! This happens to me all the time, I try wait for the golden hour and try get the perfect time but I end up being too late and my pics are really dark :)
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete