Monday, November 28, 2016

New Photos

Hello, it's Megan. Sorry I haven't uploaded photos in some time but I wanted to enjoy my five days off from school :). I have to go back tomorrow and I really don't want to but oh well:/. I spent these past five days off traveling to New York a couple times and obsessing over Twenty One Pilots lol. I have been listening to their songs an unhealthy amount lol. Also, whoever made any video called Twenty One Pilots funny and cute moments have taken all my sleep xD. Anyway, here are some photos of Peyton. Hope you like them!
p.s. Her hair is a mess but I was to lazy to get the brush.....xD and sorry theres only a few the lighting wasn't the best either:/








1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! Agh school can be a pain sometimes! Just think it's nearly christmas break soon! Also lol my dolls hair are always a mess when I take photos, I try make it look nice but it never works :D
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete